Tuesday, November 13, 2007

recent doodles






so i spent the weekend in chicago and had a great time over there. i got to go to a few museums, and got a chance to see a star wars exhibition at the museum of science and industry. it was great. i got to see R2 and C3PO along with Chew, darth vader and few other notable characters. it was awesome! also the art institute of chicago was great, i got to see a sargent the museum had just aquired that i hadn't seen before. i'll definetly be going back chicago.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome.
I love the sketchbook work.
sounds like a fun trip.

Kim Herbst said...

Beautiful sketches as always. Glad you had a good time in Chicago!

Josh Hoye said...

wow, so sool. these sketches are great. the girl on the bottom two pager on the left is really good, great expression.

Duncan Barton said...

I'm lovin' the ink studies!

Bill Ferguson said...

Amazing Mauricio. They all are so stylized and expressive. I want to see more of this!

backgammon said...

I love your style, even your sketches are masterpieces, Mauricio!
I'll visit your blog soon!!

sarah said...

This are fantastic. Your faces are always so expressive. :)

Candace Trew Camling said...

hey! I'm blogging again...fo' real. I dig what youre up to!

Alexei Martins said...

Your art its fantastic!!!love your style!
I'll be back!

cheers

Lindsay said...

that first girl looks like Rachel Weisz. I really like these... they look like they are thinking...very appealing. :)