Monday, August 28, 2006

portraits





so i recently made the move to new york in the hopes of jump starting my career. My good friend and talented artist Jake(check out his blog on my links) asked me if i wanted to move in with him, i of course, jumped at the chance. thought it's been somewhat of a struggle i can't really complain.i have enjoyed my time here. so i decided to record this moment in time by doing some quick brush portraits of my roommates, including myself, since i'm a bit rusty. anyways this are the results. more to come that's for sure.

4 comments:

Olumuyiwa Ajagbe said...

YO! I didn't even know that you were thinking of moving to New York. Congradulations on such a daring commitment. In the latest magazine of "HOW Magazine" in one of the articles it(kinda) said," Great results aren't gained without great risk". So, I hope the best for you and Jake(Good looking out Jake)and I'm sure through hard work that you guys will succeed. God Bless you all. PEAS.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Beautiful!

cristina paulos said...

Thanks for the checking out my Blog!
Nice Sumi ink sketchs!

Anonymous said...

Great work! I really like these brush sketches :)